The domain name www.meroghar.com (hereinafter the "Website") is a brand name owned and used by the company incorporated under the Companies Acts on GON, as One Meter Square Home Services Pvt. Ltd., and the developer of the web system ADVIK Technologies Pvt. Ltd. having its registered office at Pulchowk, Lalitpur, Nepal (hereinafter referred to as "Meroghar.com").
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall apply to all Persons who access the Website (as defined below) and to all Persons to whom Services are provided by MeroGhar.com, One Meter Square home services P. L., the owner of the Website. MeroGhar.com essentially owns and operates an online market place on its Website which acts as an online platform for different sellers to sell their products (hereinafter "Sellers") and for different Users to access a range of Products and to purchase the Products (as defined below) offered by Sellers;
Once accepted or deemed accepted (as stated herein), the Terms shall form the legal contract (hereinafter "the User Agreement") between a User and MeroGhar.com vis-à-vis the use and access of the Website, provision of Services and all other matters arising out of or in connection therewith.
Acceptance of the Terms, Modifications and Consequences of Violation of the terms.
Please ensure that you read and understand the Terms carefully. By accessing the Website and/or using the Services, you agree to be bound by the Terms and signify your, free, absolute and unqualified acceptance thereof without fraud, coercion or undue influence. If you do not agree with any of the Terms, please do not access the Website or use the Services. The User further represents that the User has the necessary capacity to contract under Indian laws or the laws applicable to the User and is capable of performing the obligations required of the User under the Terms. The User shall be obliged to inform MeroGhar.com of any subsequent disability to contract, upon which MeroGhar.com shall be entitled to terminate the User Agreement without notice or to modify or alter the Terms in their application to such User.MeroGhar.com may amend/modify the Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be notified via email to our registered users and will be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms on the Website. You are required to review the modified Terms periodically (as often as possible) to be aware of such modifications. Your continued access or use of the Website or the Services shall be deemed proof of your acceptance of the Terms as modified.In the event that you access or use the Website or the Services in contravention or violation of any of the Terms, you shall be deemed to be an Unauthorized User and MeroGhar.com shall be entitled to terminate the User Agreement immediately, block your Registered Account and remove any information or posting which is does not comply with the terms or any law in force in Nepal. MeroGhar.com shall also be entitled to block access by you to the Website and / or seek any additional relief as available under law.
Role of MeroGhar.com
The role of MeroGhar.com is that of an intermediary and the Website is in the nature of an online marketplace whereby Users may browse through the various Products which may be purchased through the Website from the Sellers. In this regard, it is clarified that the role of MeroGhar.com is limited to putting the Buyers in touch with the relevant Sellers for the provision of the Products and services and all commercial/contractual terms are between Buyers and Sellers alone, which includes without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to Products and services including post sale services related to the Products. MeroGhar.com neither exercises any control nor does it determine, advise, solicit or in any way involve itself in such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. MeroGhar.com does not assume responsibility for the Products and services provided by the Sellers. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell Products and the contract for sale of any of the Products or services shall be a contract only between the Seller and the Buyer.
Using the Website.
You may access the Website for obtaining information on the Products offered through the Website, availing information on the Products, obtaining information regarding Sellers (without violation of the User Agreement) and related matters. Access and use of the Website is prohibited for Unauthorized Users.When you access the Website or in order to avail of the Products and Services listed on the Website, you may do so by creating a Registered Account on the Website. You will be permitted to access and browse the Website without creating a Registered Account (Guest User) provided that you are not an Unauthorized User. You may use this Registered Account for future transactions or interactions with the Website as well.We recommend that you create a Registered Account when you use the Website for the following reasons, amongst others:
• - We provide information about our promotions, offers and discounts to our Registered Users regularly;
• - Certain details, such as delivery addresses and contact details, will be stored for future transactions as well; and,
• - You can also browse the history of your Registered Account including past transactions;
The User may be required to submit certain information mandatorily in order to open a Registered Account or avail of the Products and services. In the event that the User does not submit such information, MeroGhar.com shall have the right to restrict the nature of information made available to such User and may also refuse to provide all or any Services to the User. All such mandatory information as well as optional information shall be true and correct in every aspect. The User shall be solely liable for any consequences (civil and criminal) on account of the User submitting incorrect, false, deceptive, misleading or wrong information for any reason whatsoever. MeroGhar.com shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be liable for any such incorrect, false, deceptive, misleading or wrong information submitted to MeroGhar.com or for ensuring the authenticity of any information. For more information on MeroGhar.com’s and User’s liabilities for information, please see the Disclaimer available here.
Order Placement and Payment
Once the User accesses the Website as a Buyer, he / she may go through the various Products and services listed therein on the Website and choose the one as per their needs.Prices of the Products displayed on the Website are deemed to be a part of the Terms and are subject to change as maybe determined and displayed by a Seller.After the Buyer's order is finalized and confirmed, the buyer has to make payment of convenience fee along with the total product price, thereafter Buyer may choose to make payment for his / her order in several ways:
• - Payment by debit cards or credit cards
• - Internet banking
• - Cash on / before Delivery, if available for the relevant Product
Some of these payment methods may not be available at all times, and the Buyer may be required to choose another form of payment. Further, each payment method the Buyer chooses may be subject to certain restrictions or conditions as detailed in these Terms.
Where the Buyer uses a debit card, credit card, the Buyer must provide us with the correct information pertaining to the cardholders name, card type, the card number, the card expiry date and the security code on the back of the card (if any), in order to make payment on the Website. The Buyer shall be responsible for the correctness of the information provided. While availing of the various payment methods listed on the Website, MeroGhar.com shall in no way be responsible or liable for any loss or damages incurred directly or indirectly to the Buyer in case of the following:
• - Lack of due authorization for any transactions, or
• - In case of the Buyer exceeding any preset limit as determined mutually between the Buyer and his / her bank, if applicable, or;
• - Decline of transaction by the Buyer's bank for any other r
• - Any issues of payment arising out of the transaction, or;
Once the Buyer chooses a payment method, the Buyer will be redirected to a secure payment gateway where he / she will be required to complete the transaction. Please note that such gateway is a third party site and will be governed by its own terms and conditions. We shall not be responsible for any activity, security breaches, claims or losses of any nature whatsoever that may occur on such site. For further information on our liability for third party sites, please see the Disclaimer available here.
Credit facility can be extended by the seller to the buyer via MeroGhar.com, such credit terms shall be a bipartite between the buyer/builder and the seller/supplier alone and MeroGhar.com shall have no liability for credit extended by seller. The buyer hereby expressly agrees that any order placed on credit terms, it shall be the sole responsibility of the buyer to make payment on time. Seller shall do complete due diligence on the buyer before agreeing the credit terms with buyers. MeroGhar.com shall have no liability for any default/non-payment of order amount from buyer relating to the credit transaction.
The Buyer hereby agrees and acknowledges that MeroGhar.com does not qualify to be a banking or financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment facility, receiving payment through cash on delivery option, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks.
If MeroGhar.com has reason to believe that the Buyer has a prior history of questionable charges including breach of agreements with MeroGhar.com previously or violation of any laws, policies, or any charges imposed by a banking facility, MeroGhar.com, in the protection its own interests, reserves the right to refuse to process transactions of such Buyers
Incase Buyer defaults on payment or in the event of a cheque bounce, either MeroGhar.com or Supplier or jointly, have the full right to initiate appropriate legal action to recover the full value of the supplier invoice, interest, legal and other applicable charges.
MeroGhar.com may do such checks as it deems fit, to confirm credibility and commitment of Buyers, when they opting for the cash on delivery for the Products, for security or other reasons at the discretion of MeroGhar.com. As a result of such a check if MeroGhar.com is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the transaction, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyer's commitment to pay cash on delivery for the Products purchased.
MeroGhar.com may delay notifying the Seller to dispatch the Products to the Buyer, if MeroGhar.com deems a transaction of unusually high volumes to be suspicious, to ensure safety of the transaction. In addition, MeroGhar.com may inform the Seller to remit the monies paid by the Buyer (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) or dispatch Products to law enforcement officials, at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
MeroGhar.com undertakes to make every reasonable effort to ensure that the Seller delivers the Products according to the delivery schedules mentioned by the Seller on the Website, at the time of confirming the order, however these are not fully guaranteed.Weekends, public holidays, together with delays caused by events beyond the control of the Seller are not included when the Seller publishes the estimated number of days for door to door delivery times on the Website. The route and method of by which the Product is transported shall be at the sole discretion of Seller.
Undelivered or Rejected Products
In a situation where the Seller / authorized personnel is unable to deliver the Product to the specified address, they will try and leave a notice at the address of the receiver / Buyer stating that the delivery has been attempted and where the Product can be collected from. If the delivery has not been successful after one more attempt or the receiver / Buyer has not collected / refuses to collect the Product from the address mentioned in the notice, the Seller shall contact the Buyer for further instructions with regard to the delivery of the Product. The Buyer hereby agrees to bear the costs incurred by the Seller in forwarding, disposing of or returning the Product to the Seller and the charges (if any) for making a third and final attempt at delivering the Products to the receiver / Buyer.It being further clarified that in case the Seller does not receive any instructions from the Buyer within 30 (thirty) days from the time the Seller / its authorized personnel had contacted the receiver / Buyer after the second attempt to deliver the Products, then the Buyer agrees and gives the Seller the permission to destroy, dispose or sell the contents of the Products as they please, without any further liability to the Buyer.
All Products for display on the Website may carry warranty, if any, provided by the respective Seller. Since MeroGhar.com acts only as an intermediary, MeroGhar.com does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics of the Products (including but not limited to quality, value, salability, etc) or services listed on its Website for sale by the Sellers. MeroGhar.com shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the Seller and the User as regards the standards of the Products or services provided by the Sellers and MeroGhar.com accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.Replacement or warranty on each Product supplied by the Seller shall be as determined and specified by the Seller against the specific Products displayed on the Website. The Buyer is hereby advised to go through the conditions of replacement and warranty, if applicable, before making a purchase of the Product.
The Buyer shall be entitled to claim refunds in case the delivery of the Products is delayed more than 7 days beyond the agreed time of delivery, as indicated by the Seller on the Website. To claim refund in cases of delayed delivery, the Buyer can contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org and the refund shall be processed upon due verification of details by us, and in accordance with the refund policy specified in these Terms.
Limitations of MeroGhar.com’s Liabilities
While MeroGhar.com has taken steps to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, MeroGhar.com does not guarantee and shall not be responsible for the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, Services, except as specifically mentioned in the Terms.MeroGhar.com shall not be responsible for any losses, damages, costs, claims, charges, suits or proceedings of any nature whatsoever (whether direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, consequential, under tort, or for loss of profit, reputation or goodwill, costs of procuring substitute services, costs on account of loss or unauthorized use or access of information on the Website, third-party actions) arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Services or access of the Website by a User for any reason whatsoever. The generality of the foregoing shall not prejudice the specific disclaimers stated elsewhere in the Terms.Notwithstanding the above, if MeroGhar.com is made party to any suit or legal proceedings, the liability of MeroGhar.com for any reason whatsoever pertaining to the Services provided to the User, including without limitation for loss, damage, wrong delivery, non-delivery of the Products or any part thereof or for breach of these Terms, willful negligence on part of MeroGhar.com, is limited to the value of the transaction conducted by a Registered User / Guest User on the Website.
Use of Information
"Confidential Information" shall mean and include, but is not restricted to, all information that is technical, and commercial concerning business, books of record and account, financial data, systems, software, services, wages related information, documents, prototypes, samples, media, documentation, discs and code, trade secrets, know-how, proprietary information (including listings and member directories), business and marketing plans, financial and operational information, and all other non-public information, material or data relating to the current and/ or future business and operations of MeroGhar.com or its group companies, partners and affiliates, and analysis, compilations, studies, summaries, extracts or other documentation whether in written or oral form, provided by MeroGhar.com or a third party Person on behalf of MeroGhar.com to the User pursuant to access or use of the Website or the Products displayed therein or Services, or any other information which may come to the knowledge of the User and whether or not marked as Confidential Information.The User hereto agrees that the User shall not disclose the Confidential Information to any third party under any circumstances whatsoever without the prior written consent of MeroGhar.com and that he / she will use such confidential / proprietary information solely for the purposes of availing the Services.Further, the User shall reveal Confidential Information to its employees or agents or other associates strictly on a "need to know" basis and shall impose upon them the confidentiality obligations stated herein.The obligation of non-disclosure described herein, will not be deemed to restrict the User from using and / or disclosing any of the Confidential Information which:
• - Is or becomes publicly known or within the public domain without the breach of the Terms;
• - If the User is requested or required by law or by any Court or governmental agency or authority to disclose any of the Confidential Information, then the User will provide MeroGhar.com with prompt notice of such request or requirement prior to such disclosure.
No User shall use Confidential Information obtained from the Services for further distribution, publication, public display, or preparation of derivative works or facilitate any of these activities in any way or reproduce, copy, access or download such Confidential Information for any purpose other than the User’s internal or personal purposes and undertakes to not make modifications to such information or make additional representations and warranties relating to such documents.
Any violation of the above Terms by the User shall be treated as a material breach of the Terms entitling MeroGhar.com to terminate the User Agreement, seek injunctive relief, damages and any other relief provided under law against such User.
Upon the termination of the User Agreement, the User shall return to MeroGhar.com all original documents, records, data and other material in the possession, custody or control of the User forming a part or incorporating any Confidential Information therein.
The obligations set forth in this clause shall inure irrespective of the termination of the User Agreement for any reasons whatsoever.
In addition to the obligations on the User contained elsewhere in the Terms and without prejudice to the generality of any other prohibition contained therein, every User shall be prohibited from the following:
• Allowing a person other than the User to access the User's Registered Account or to access the Website through another User's Registered Account
• Using the Services or accessing the Website for any unlawful or illegal purpose
• Allowing another Person to avail the Services under the User's Registered Account
• Making commercial use of the Products and Services or other information on the Website
• Contravening any laws of Government of Nepal or any other laws to which the User is subject to while accessing the Website or availing of the Services
• Threatening, harming, bullying, harassing, annoying or otherwise displaying harmful or negative behavior on the Website in general or towards any particular User or any third party Person
• Violating or attempting to violate the security systems and procedures of MeroGhar.com and / or the Website; gaining unauthorized access any non-public information of any other Users or Persons, including (but not limited to) accessing data and information not intended for such Users or logging onto a server or account which the User is not authorized to access
• Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system, computer resource, server or network or attempting to breach security or authentication measures on the Website
• Attempting to gain access or gaining access to parts of the Website to which the User has no right to access by hacking, stealing passwords or otherwise
• Introducing, posting, submitting or transmitting any information, software, command or any other material which contains a virus, worm, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other harmful component into the Internet through the Website, the Website itself or MeroGhar.com's systems, networks or servers
• Introducing, facilitating, transmitting, generating or posting spam messages, posts or e-mails of any nature whatsoever, including bulk e-mails, chain mails or commercial bulk mails or spam
• Introducing any material or doing any act which would cause the networks, resources, systems or servers of MeroGhar.com and / or the Website to slow down or multiplying traffic on the Website or in any other way interfering or hindering the proper functioning of such networks, resources, systems or servers
• Publishing, displaying or submitting information which provides information on illegal activities, communities, groups, Persons or associations which are banned or which incite or participate in illegal activities, or other activities such as the sale of illegal arms, ammunition and weapons
• Soliciting directly or indirectly any passwords or other personal information of any Users or other Persons for commercial or illegal purposes, or hosting, publishing or submitting information about other Persons without such Person’s consent
• Using any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproducing or circumventing the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any content therein, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website
• Hosting, displaying, uploading, modifying, publishing, transmitting, updating or sharing any information on the Website that:
o belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
o is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
o is misleading in any way;
o is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes violence, physical harm, obscenity of any kind against any individual or group or aims to sexually harass any individual or group;
o harm minors in any way;
o infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
o violates any law for the time being in force;
o deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
o impersonate another person;
o contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
o threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
In the event that you become aware of a violation of the above Terms by another User, we would request you to please inform our Grievance Officer (whose details are given below in this document) in writing or through email signed with an electronic signature of the same in as much detail as possible. Before we take any action, we may request you for further information as required by us or by law (as amended from time to time), based on which will we consider the next course of action to be adopted against such violations.
• Sending or receiving messages which are offensive on moral, religious or political grounds or which are indecent in any manner including (but not limited to) being within the meaning of "indecent representation of women".
• Promoting or encouraging participation in contests, membership of competitor websites, gambling, lottery, sweepstakes or pyramid schemes
• Copying or reproducing any part of the Website for any purpose whatsoever (save as expressly allowed under these Terms) whether in electronic or hard form whether manually or through automated methods including (but not limited to) as spiders, deep links, page scrapes or crawlers
• Violating, by any act or omission in the course of access to the Website or availing the Services, the rights of any nature whatsoever of a third party Person or a User, including publicity and/or ownership rights and intellectual property rights (including but not limited to inducement to violate rights or links to pirated music or files of any nature) or inducing Users or Persons to deal in, buy or sell stolen or counterfeit goods or goods or services otherwise prohibited for trade under any law for the time being in force
• Restricting another User's access to the Website, Services or other enjoyment of the User's rights vis-à-vis the Website and / or Services
• Doing any act of any nature whatsoever which would cause MeroGhar.com to lose any services or supplies from MeroGhar.com’s vendors, suppliers or Sellers of any nature whatsoever, or disturb or affect MeroGhar.com’s relationship with its associates, suppliers, service providers, Sellers or vendors or otherwise create any liability of any nature whatsoever on MeroGhar.com
In the event that the User breaches, violates or does not comply with any of the above mentioned covenants, then, without prejudice to any other rights of MeroGhar.com under the Terms or under law, MeroGhar.com shall have the following rights:
• To remove any such information, data, blog posts, messages or other material which violate any of the above covenants;
• To suspend or delete the User's Registered Account;
• To take action, if required under any Applicable Law;
• To suspend or prohibit the User's access to the Website or the User's Registered Account;
• To terminate the User Agreement, access to the Website and / or provision of the Services without becoming liable to pay any damages;
• To proceed against the User for all or any losses or damages caused to MeroGhar.com of any nature whatsoever (including loss of business, reputation, goodwill and profit) and to initiate or assist in all legal proceedings of any nature (civil or criminal) against the User;
• MeroGhar.com shall also be indemnified for all proceedings, losses and damages that may be instituted against or incurred by MeroGhar.com on account of such a breach.
In the event that any User commits or attempts to commit or abets the commitment of, in the sole discretion and opinion of MeroGhar.com, a breach of any nature whatsoever of the Terms or the User Agreement, whether in letter or spirit, then without prejudice to the rights of MeroGhar.com contained elsewhere in the Terms or under law, MeroGhar.com shall have all the following rights:
• To terminate, without reasons or notice, the User Agreement with a User;
• To block, suspend, delete or restrict access to a Registered Account by a User;
• To block or restrict access to the Website;
• To refuse or cease the provision of Services to such User;
• To remove any information of any nature whatsoever on the Website posted, uploaded, published, displayed or submitted by a User;
• To initiate all or any legal proceedings against a User for breach, civil and / or criminal, including (but not limited to) proceedings for indemnity, losses, damages and / or injunctions as appropriate;
• To cooperate (without notice to the User) with all or any Governmental or legal authorities involved in any investigations, including the release of any information submitted by a User to MeroGhar.com / on the Website;
In the event that a User is blocked, suspended or otherwise prevented or prohibited from accessing the Website, Services and / or the User's Registered Account, then the User shall not attempt to access the Website or procure Services through another User's Registered Account or by creating another Registered Account or through any other false identity.
The User agrees that the User shall indemnify and keep indemnified MeroGhar.com, its group companies, subsidiaries, associates, employees, licensees and partners from all or any losses, damages, suits, claims, charges, proceedings, actions, demands and costs of any nature whatsoever incurred by such Person on account of any act or omission of the User while accessing the Website or availing of the Services or a breach of the Terms committed by the User.
If MeroGhar.com's performance of any of its obligations hereunder is prevented, restricted or interfered with by reason of fire or other casualty of accident, strike or labor disputes, maintenance or failure of any network, computer resource, system or server, failure of the server’s uptime, war or other violence, any law or regulation of any Government, or any act or condition whatsoever beyond its reasonable control (each such occurrence being hereinafter referred to as "Force Majeure") then MeroGhar.com shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention, restriction and interference provided, however, that MeroGhar.com shall give notice (except where such notice is impractical or not possible) to the User of such Force Majeure, including a description, reasonably specifying the cause of non-performance hereunder, whenever such causes are removed.In the event that MeroGhar.com's performance of any of its obligations hereunder is delayed as a result of a Force Majeure, the obligation of MeroGhar.com to perform such obligation shall stand extended for the term the Force Majeure existed. However in case MeroGhar.com is unable to perform any material obligation under this Agreement for a continuous period of 180 (one hundred and eighty) days because of any Force Majeure, then either of the Parties will have the right to terminate this Agreement effective 30 (thirty) days after the expiration of such 180 (one hundred and eighty) days period from the date the act of Force Majeure has occurred.
MeroGhar.com may, without notice in its sole discretion, and at any time and without giving notice or reasons, terminate the User Agreement with any User and / or restrict a User’s use or access to the Website and / or Service (or any part thereof) for the following reasons:
- That MeroGhar.com, in its discretion, is of the view that the User has violated the Terms in letter or in spirit;
- That in the opinion of MeroGhar.com or any Governmental authority or body, it is not in public interest to continue to provide Services to the User or allow access to the Website;
- That the User is declared a bankrupt or into any compromise or arrangement with its creditors.
The above termination shall be without prejudice to the other rights of MeroGhar.com whatsoever.
In addition to the above, either MeroGhar.com or a User may terminate the User Agreement by giving the other a prior written notice of 7 days to this effect without assigning reasons. At the discretion of MeroGhar.com, such notice period may be waived or reduced by MeroGhar.com vis-à-vis a User.
All set to build your dream home from September 1.
If you are into construction and home service industry and have been providing service as:
Construction Repairs Services
Reach your potential customer and Double your business for FREE.